.... to having a phobia/quirk .....about getting washing folded .. and in to where they belong!!!
Case in point the third photos .. goodness knows how long that has been in the shed .. (we'll call it DH's 2nd set of "drawers" huh ?..) ....
The load on the chair .. well I put it there to "MAKE" me fold it .. it's getting to day 2
... and that smallish basket full .. well thats todays' ...
I'm very happy to put everything in the wash .. and then finally (eventually) get it to the washing machine ... and then happy to get it out on the washing line (most times) without having to re-wash it ..
.. getting it in no problem .. the boys and I have a game .. I get the pegs off .. and they scoop the clothes up in to the basket ... saves them ripping the clothes off by the hems ..
Where it all comes unstuck is at the folding and putting away bit .. maybe coz of the magnitude of the job .. coz I do about 4 loads all on a day
.. to catch up .... (slack housekeeper I am! )
.. or MAYBYE .. I just hate folding washing knowing it'll be on the floor within a couple of days
.. and on it's way back to the washing basket again .. to start it all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kind of like me and housework in general really but that's a whole new post!
No comments:
Post a Comment