Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book - Entry 1

image 
FOR TODAY : 25th July 2009...
Outside my window... the sun is shining but it's cold .. the day started with a frost .. can see the sheets and towels flapping in the breeze
I am thinking... more washing to go out ..
I am thankful for... my kids, my husband, family, and my health
From the kitchen... the lunch dishes are calling ..
I am wearing... warm tracksuit pants and a fleecy top .. warmth and comfort
I am creating... some time for myself ..
I am going... to hang out more washing, go outside and play on the trampoline with Missy .. then read my book for a while
I am reading... Devil May Cry - Sherilyn Kenyon
I am hoping... Missy will be distracted while hubby takes the boys feeding out to stop her meltdown
I am hearing... NumberJacks on TV .. the cabbage tree rustling in the breeze .. otherwise quiet .. hah
Around the house... the weeds need a need pulling and the skirting boards need a wipe ..
One of my favorite things... a coffee - STAT .. lol
A few plans for the rest of the week: the usual then appointments for the boys Thurs and Fri 
Here is picture thought I am sharing..

6370_106165665673_8526405673_2182140_1980004_n

Hawt hawt hawt !!!!


Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment