Soooo.. the past 2 weeks I've been kinda stuck to the screen watching True Blood .. Season 1 and 2 ..and I thought it was great .. roll on the bad mummy routine .. but I was definitely multi-tasking ;-p
.. and now I've watched them all .. would like to start reading the e-books
... but before that .. just had to start reading the new Covet by JR Ward ... (which just happens to not be about Vampires .. but fallen angels .. but yanno has vamps in it I'm sure ..lol)
... and after all that .. or in between .. or sh*t I forgot .. are reading Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed Series .. read number 1 .. and was starting number 2 ..
THE MIDNIGHT BREED SERIES
.. while waiting for Sherilyn Kenyon's new book in the Dark Hunter series about Nick comes out .. which isn't out 2-2-2010..
... but before that ... Nov 20th New Moon is at the movies ... Wahooo .. finally!
Found a site with some stills from the companion .. NM Stills
Hawt wolf pics amongst them too :-)
Ahhhh gotta love complete escapism ... and *adult* immortal/mortal romance/escapades .. *blushes*
No comments:
Post a Comment