Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What's happening at our place # 1

Soooo .. I have nothing to blog

.. so I'll do a bit of sharing and hiding my head to how bad my house cleaning has got ..

.. Miss did a bit of baby sitting .. and swinging ..

 DSCF8001 DSCF8003

Cam decided a swim was the order of the day ..

 DSCF8006 DSCF8011 DSCF8014

Mike decided he was cleaning out the book shelf and his room and everywhere else he could find books .. and then putting them in piles .. and then trying to cram them all back in to the shelves

.. apparently I'm doing the last part "with him" .. read .. I'm doing the last part ..

DSCF8016 

.. oh and he's also making his bed .. and hanging out the washing for me ... :-)

DSCF8019 DSCF8020

Miss is walking her bike .. and singing to herself .. and the flowers ..

DSCF8021 DSCF8022 DSCF8024 DSCF8027 DSCF8028

.. I'm weeding ..

DSCF8030

Miss is swinging ..

DSCF8031

Mike is still struggling with the books ..

 DSCF8033

Miss is still swinging but now without her gumboots on

.. thank goodness .. coz it is seriously hot .. and why the heck would you wear gumboots when bare-feet is soooo much cooler ?????

DSCF8042

I'm mowing the lawns .. vacuuming ..

DSCF8043 DSCF8044

.. trying to find my floor under all that washing to fold ..

 DSCF8046

.. looking at the boys room .. shaking my head

.. but walking away as it's their attempt to make their beds and clean up ..

DSCF8049 DSCF8050

.. Miss decided to "unpack" all her baby stuff .. WTF!!!!

 DSCF8051

.. and rumble through the DVD's and videos ..

DSCF8052

.. I tidied the lounge .. and found the floor .. hah

.. but the washing still stayed there and became Mt Wash-a-lot .. Mt Washmore .. and Mt-Fall-on-the-floor-coz-there-is-just-so-much

DSCF8053

.. then caught some of the sunset ..

DSCF8058

... oh and how could I forget the boys devising and then writing out the rules for their new hut .. now on a big piece of "water-proof" card-board .. with about 2 rolls of sello-tape over it so the felt-tip pen doesn't run in the rain !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have to run around the house 2 times ..

2.You have to run down the drive-way and back ..

3. You have to pay us $1 and we give you $2 back ..

(I said to them that they might be losing money on that.. but they disagreed - but later came back and changed it to the other way around)

Boys are allowed ..

Girls are allowed ..

DSCF8068 DSCF8070 DSCF8074

.. and on the BAD front ..

Cam decided to wake up puffy .. and with a bit of a black eye from tripping and finding the coffee table - YOUUUCH!!!

DSCF8067

.. he was very brave .. (but understandably howled his head off when it happened) .. and was lucky to miss his eye .. and it finally went down after a couple of days

.. the thing he was "sad" about was not being able to wear his goggles swimming .. but he found some in the play-room that were quite wide .. and missing out on finishing the "duck dance" with his sister .. but now he's happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment