Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 4, 2011

Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I've been reading this series for some time but wanted to share the titles .. I've only got 3 to go and I've read all of the released books .. :-)

I'm a serial series reader .. can't stop until I've read a whole series of books .. and hunt out all the possible books to read .. lol :-)

   

Fantasy Lover (Julian & Grace)
#1 Night Pleasures (Kyrian & Amanda)
#2 Night Embrace (Talon & Sunshine)
   

#3 Dance With The Devil (Zarek & Astrid)
#4 Kiss of the Night (Wulf & Cassandra)
#5 Night Play (Vane & Bride)
   

#6 Seize the Night (Valerius & Tabitha)
#7 Sins of the Night (Alexion & Danger) - reserved at library
#8 Unleash the Night (Wren & Maggie)
   

#9 Dark Side of the Moon (Ravyn & Susan
#10 The Dream-Hunter (Arik & Geary)
#11 Fear The Darkness (Nick)
   

#12 Upon the Midnight Clear (Aidan & Leta)
#13 Devil May Cry (Sin & Kat)
#14 Dream Chaser (Xypher & Simone)
   

#15 Acheron (Ash & Tory)
#16 One Silent Night (Stryker & Zephyra)
#17 Dream Warrior (Jericho & Delphine) - reserved at library
 

#18 Bad Moon Rising (Fang & Aimee)
#19 No Mercy (Dev & Sam) - reserved at library
 

#20 Redemption (Jess & Abby) - released - 8/2/2011

# Invincible - Chronicles of Nick -US Release: 2011-03-22

2 comments:

  1. Are these worth reading? This is one series that I have seen at the Library but have never requested them...
    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel .. some of them are good .. some of them are cr*p ... I'm a series junkie so I HAVE to finish the series ..lol .. the first one I read was a load of rubbish .. Might have been 'Fantasy Lover' I think .. but read a few others and enjoyed some of them .. now I've got to read them to see how things end up .. lol .. You can read them out of order .. :-)

    ReplyDelete