.. and was very deflated so see a loss of nil ..
.. but looking on the positive side .. very happy that I met a few of my goals .. and really enjoying the variety of exercise instead of just walking .. or as in the past going on the treadmill and coming off exhausted and not looking forward to it ..
In the last week I've walked on the treadmill - using different programs - weight loss program (could feel that I'd exercised afterwards- lol ) .. uphill program .. and a random program .. for 30 mins each.. with varying levels of exhausted-ness (is that even a word - lol) .. cycled 5 km .. walked my 8 km walk from home .. used the Wii SpoRts Active program .. with lots of different exercises .. using both upper and lower body .. esp enjoying the cardio boxing and lots of exercises for my arms .. and legs (lunges that I used to hate . . but are enjoying) .. and even some jogging in amongst it (wii - jogging .. but still some for a few minutes) ..
So getting back to looking at the positives .. my first thought in the morning is how I'm going to fit things in around getting my exercise done .. not the other way around that it used to be .. how am I going to fit my exercise in around my usual day :-)
Another is that I'm not feeling hungry during the day .. and are finding that when I plan my meals in the morning for during the day .. I keep to my points ..
I took my measurements last week.. and even though the temptation is there to check them this week .. I'm going to wait until next week .. or if I can manage it .. 3 weeks away (ie monthly measuring)
So as I said to my therapist today .. even though I was disappointed not to see a drop .. in myself I felt good as I knew that 6 out of the 7 days I had eaten healthily .. and 5 out of those 7 I had exercised .. and this has helped keep me in a positive frame of mind ..
.. if it happens next week .. I'll have to look at my measurements first .. and then look at the food I'm eating to see if this is what is the 'problem' so to speak ..
.. so onwards and upwards - ooops I mean "downwards" ..lol :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment