One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?
Oopppss wrong song ...
Both of these things are the same as the other,
both of these things are exactly the same ..
*whistle* ..
We went school bag shopping to 'replace' the quality ones I brought when the boys started school .. well *of course* the zips on both of them fell apart within a day of each other and with the 'care' that the boys look after them .. they've turned into bashed, holey, scraped and complete shadows of their former selves ..
.. soooo of to BigTown we went and found some bags .. well C decided on one .. and M wanted it .. C chose another .. and M changed his mind .. arrghhhh
... so ..
I said just put what you want (with a $ limit) in the trolley and we are out of here ..
.. and soooo ..
what did we end up with well ...
we have 2 the same .. lol ..
.. so the boys are now 'making' their own name tags so they can tell the difference
.. oh well ..
I can use they are twins and are going through 'a wanting the same thing' stage excuse huh
.. bwwwahhhaaa ..
No comments:
Post a Comment