Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 2 - What's with the name huh?

So this blog was originally "twinzn1more" - which is what the address still is .. which is pretty straightforward .. Twins and one more - referring to the rug rats ..

Then during my recovery I got kinda clever .. lol .. well I thought so ..

"Round the bend .. and a bit further down the road" - this refers to my mental status at the time ..

I "felt" like I had been through a really rough patch and had gone "round the bend" .. and was now "a bit further down the road" and on the road to feeling a lot better ..

It also referred to where we live way out back here .. when I explain how to get to where we live I often ended up saying "You go just round the bend .. and then we are just a bit further down the road" ..

So bloody clever huh ???

Just kidding :-)

1 comment:

  1. [...] 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name.Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t haveDay 05- A [...]

    ReplyDelete