Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 3 - I'm the one hiding from the camera :-)

Well this is gonna be an interesting one .. photos of you with your friends ..

I'll have to pore through all the millions of photos I take and get back to y'all .. because like the thousands who have done this challenge I'm the one BEHIND the camera usually ..

.. so I'll post this one of my Mum and I .. coz she's the bestest friend I have :-)

Mum and I

.. and my beautiful sisters .. coz they are also my closest friends ..

Photo0001(5)a

.. and I'll post others as I find them :-)

Ooh here's one .. but I'm almost cut out of it on the left :-)

image

Does this count .. lol ..

DSCF1707 DSCF1706 (2)

My 38th at Emma's

 DSCF8833

DSCF8834 DSCF8835

BBQ for my birthday- 39

Photos 142 Photos 140 Photos 144

Boxing Day at our house - no photos of me though ..lol

10 families have got together for the past 11 years .. on Boxing Day ..

 

Jan 2nd - Town vs Country Cricket game

.. see I REALLY do avoid photos!

1 comment:

  1. [...] picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name.Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t haveDay 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been toDay [...]

    ReplyDelete