A habit that I wish I didn’t have SWEARING
Man oh man I swear like a trooper ..
I swear far too much .. esp for a lady my husband says ..
I remember when I first "learned" to swear .. a school friend taught me a couple of words - "f**k" and "bitch" ..
We thought we were cool .. swearing away about things (but only in each others company) that day .. then I got home htat night and Mum askedme something and I had to stop and think about what I was going to say without the next word being a swear word ..
Now .. they just tumble out of my mouth ..
Luckily the kids "know" that they are "adult" words that only "mums and dads use" .. but I can see it's gonna come and bite me on the bum in the future ..
I can't bring myself to actually say them on my blog except maybe in private posts .. but even then I use mis-spelling .. but IRL .. I'm a potty mouth ..
..AND
.. wish I could get over NOT liking folding my washing and putting it away .. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment