Here are some images (from the newspaper as I forgot my camera in the rush this morning) .. on the first snow this season from around my side of the province here.
We didn't get it out here on this side of out of town .. only in town and the other side towards the mountain .. we just had heavy heavy sleet and it was freezing
.. aren't too sure though but at 8pm it sounded like heavy rain .. but could have been snow .. but when we woke up this morning it was just a heavy frost.
S's place (Missy's carer) was covered in snow as apparently from 4.30pm last night it started ..(when it started snowing up P** Rd) and it was still there when I dropped her off this morning ..
I went for a walk this morning and at 10am it was still only 2 degrees ...
The view going to town
No comments:
Post a Comment