Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day part II

I got woken at 6.30am by Michael saying "pleeeease can I give you my surprise now .. " rofl

.. and these ..

DSCF4217 DSCF4216

... the boys then went on to make their Aunty L and Nana and Aunty S cards for mother's day because they looooove making cards ... and because they love sharing the love ..

DSCF4223 DSCF4215

DSCF4218 

 DSCF4220 DSCF4219

We went up and had lunch out with mum and L and her boys.. and the boys gave them their cards ..

.. then we went back to Mum's and the boys played Connect 4 and Yahtzee with Nana ..

.. and on the way home said they love playing games with Nana

.. we had a wee photo session too ..

Here's Mum and I ..

DSCF4224 (3)

.. and the boys with Nana and Grandad

DSCF4226 (2) 

(Abbie was a no go with the photos .. even the one with me holding her she's hiding her face)

DSCF4225 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment