The boys brought these home from school today .. they have been trying soooo hard to keep them a secret .. and when they got off the bus they were just beaming when they handed them to me ..
They had to write about what they liked to do with Mum on Mothers Day .. (hence the reference to Mum not having to cook tea apparently .. fingers crossed it's true )
Front (pic of Michael and I) - back
"My Mum
I like my mum because we played on the top of the house. I had fun and my mum had fun. We had to fix the top. From Michael"
** Can you tell Michael has a great imagination .. me and heights .. no way
Front (my cellphone -lol) -back
"My Mums tramp
I love my Mum because she plays with me on the tramp. She doesn't cook tea. Dad has to cook tea. She plays with me all day. She bounces really high. Love from Cameron"
No comments:
Post a Comment