Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, May 29, 2009

Robert Pattinson: ‘New Moon’ Shirtless!

Sooo you know .. I really aren't in to this as much as I was .. I've read the books twice .. and are looking forward to the movie .. but now well it seems it was a good "get-away" for me .. and now I've clicked back in to real mode ..

BUT .. that doesn't mean I don't keep up with the goss on the new movie right .. lol

I check up on stuff on here: www.newmoonmovie.org

.. and just this week ..some of the scenes were on here ..www.justjared.com

Robert Pattinson: ‘New Moon’ Shirtless!

(The dots are CGI dots to add the 'dazzle' effects later on)

Robert Pattinson shoots more shirtless scenes for the much-anticpated movie, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, in Montepulciano, Italy on Wednesday afternoon (May 27).

Looks like Rob’s been working out! But it also looks like he got some extra “sculpting” help from the make-up artists. Those abs look airbrushed on!

Earlier in the day, Rob and costar Kristen Stewart filmed a steamy kissing scene.

(Click on the pics below for clearer shots)

Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-01 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-02 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-03

Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-04 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-05 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-06

Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-07 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-08 Pattinson-shirtless robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-09

No comments:

Post a Comment