Thank goodness for us being a 3 sleeping bag family .. 1 is DH's and was stuffed at the back of the cupboard but that's OK .. it just made us sneeze our noses silly .. but it was fun all the same ..
(and yes the kids do live in their PJ's in the weekend .. in fact .. Missy even got to 2pm with them on ... we're going for a record ;))
The boys were having "potato sack races" and then were doing wheel barrows .. copying what they had been doing at PE at school .. it was hilarious ...
Missy is becoming a real copy cat and no matter what the boys are doing . she wants or is doing the same too .. (and it works the other way too .. the boys want to do EVERYTHING she is .. kinda reliving their earlier childhood... arrgghhh to C5 wanting to suck his thumb!)
She is a crack up .. and goofball .. and right Missy all rolled in to one ..
I asked my Nana if she found girls any different .. and I was saying Missy has got a thing for having things her way or no way .. or meet her wrath kind of thing .. and she said that my Mum was the perfect angel .. now I don't know if I entirely believe that .. but I can say that either my mind was either taken over by aliens when the boys were this age or I blanked it all out for fear of the memory making us never want ot have any more children ever again ... but either way I'm sure they weren't as bossy as this Missy ..
.. but if she does something she knows isn't quite within the boundaries we set she says ... sorry .. and gives you a cheesy grin .. then comes up and gives you a hug ...
.. and you know hugs .. kisses .. and cheesy grins can sometimes get a girl what she wants ..
.. within reason ...
I was going to write a list of some of the funny ways she says some things .. but my mind has gone blank .. which means I should really be in bed ..
It's the boys Cross country tomorrow and I am looking forward to it on the one hand .. but frightened on the other for C5's sake .. I don't mind the fact that he'll be the last in (my psychologist analysed this for me already .. so don't you go doing that) .. but I just .. well I don't know ..
I was kind of hoping it was on last week (during when C5 had his echo) but then it would have meant that I would have missed M5 running .. so kind of a double edged sword .. (lots of those in my metaphors at the psych on Friday but that's another post altogether .. and a private one it may well have to be too) but as luck would have it the weather put a dampner on it .. and it was postponed twice to this week ..
C5 is going to be walking with an older student .. but I said to him if he wants to run he can ..
Hopefully my Mum and DH will also be able to come along ..
Must get the camera all ready for this too .. (well delete a heap of photos off so I've got some room) .. so the photos to sort may well reach the 13 thousands.
No comments:
Post a Comment