Slinking to my goal ...

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 12, 2008

What on earth is going on ......

Man I don't really know what is going on these day ..

Do negative vibes ... attract negative sh*t ...

DH woke me up as soon as he felt me moving to tell me some bad news that friends of ours have raced up to Starship, as their daughter had a lump on her shoulder that has grown more and more over the past week ..

They now suspect cancer .. and are waiting for the biopsy to come back ..

But her Dad has been told that he isn't to go anywhere .. as it doesn't look the best ..

FARK !!!!

I so feel for them .. what a horrible thing to have to worry about ...

They were cruising along happily with life .. when all of a sudden a baseball bat gets bashed over their head *not literally .. but metaphorically*

Where is all the good news .. you know .. friends who have finally got pregnant after their 7th cycle of intervention ... *fingers crossed for the end of the month* .. someone having a great holiday ... happy spring stuff ... you know ..

.. and if one more person comes up and complains about something trivial .. (like not being able to shift in to their new mansion of a house because of trivial things ...) .... and that really I feel like saying "just get over it"

.. I'll bop them one!

Yep negative stuff here ..

.. I need to get over it ..

.. No mindfulness here ..

.. only anger, sadness .. and negativeness ..

.. Oh ... and food!

Thank goodness for my kids who are running, laughing, goofing off .. and just being kids ... gives me a break from myself ..

No comments:

Post a Comment