This was my weight loss journey - 3 years ago ..
My weight loss journey 2008 - 2009 ... I was depressed then .. and lost weight really well .. but with 'artificial food' .. and exercise .. and without AD's ..
.. this is posts on my blog over at Wordpress that are weight orientated :-)
This time last year - in this post - I felt so fat and unhappy
.. and this year I can't believe I'm 10kgs heavier .. funny how this body image perception can get so screwed up .. just shows my head wasn't where my body was at .. at all .. lol
This time - this year .. I'm losing it with healthy eating, positive goals .. and exercise .. with WW online ..
.. and I know it'll be hard work .. but worth it :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment