The house works half way done ... so it's time for a half-time music break ..
Listening to my Cd MySongs ..36 Feel Good Hits
Whats on it ..well.. here's the song list ..
CD1.Dreams in my head (Anika Moa)
Big girls don't cry (Fergie)
4 in the morning (Gwen Stefani)
Makes me wonder (Maroon 5)
Hey there Delilah (Plain White T's)
Bubbly (Colbie Caillat)
Strong (Annabel Fay)
You give me something (James Morrison)
Suddenly I see (KT Tunstall)
Put your records on (Corinne Bailey Rae)
Smile (Lily Allen)
She moves in her own way (The Kooks)
First time (Lifehouse)
Waiting now (Opshop)
Colorful (Rocco DeLuca & The Burden)
Waiting for the world to change (John Mayer)
Forever young (Youth Group)
Bathe in the river (Mt Raskil Preservation Society feat. Hollie Smith).
CD2.
Grace Kelly (Mika)
Push the button (Sugababes)
I don't feel like dancin' (Scissor Sisters)
When I get you alone (Thicke)
America (Razorlight)
Now the sun is out (Greg Johnson)
When will I see your face again (Jamie Scott & The Town)
Jump into the sun (Goldenhorse)
Is it any wonder? (Keane)
Couldn't be done (Tim Finn)
Patience (Take That)
The closest thing to crazy (Katie Melua)
Getting stronger (Adeaze feat. Aaradhna)
Rock steady (All Saints)
Out of reach (Gabrielle)
Mr rock & roll (Amy MacDonald)
These are the days (Jamie Cullum)
Thinking about you (Norah Jones
Here are some great songs ...
Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feelin like a child now
cause every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place
C: It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
where ever it goes I always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go
The rain is fallin on my window pane
but we are hidin in a safer place
under covers stayin dry *(safe) and warm
you give me feelins that I adore
C: It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go
B: What am I gonna say
when you make me feel this way
I just........mmmmmm
C: It starts in my toes
make me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes
i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time
where ever you go
I've been asleep for a while now
You tucked me in just like a child now
Cause every time you hold me in your arms
I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth
C: It starts in my soul
And I lose all control
When you kiss my nose
The feelin shows
Cause you make me smile
Baby just take your time now
Holdin me tight
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go
Where ever you go, I'll always know
Cause you make me smile here, just for a while
Lifehouse - The first time ..
We're both looking for something
We've been afraid to find
It's easier to be broken
It's easier to hide
Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside
I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the sky, under my skin
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love to feel for the first time
The world that I see inside you
Waiting to come to life
Waking me up to dreaming
Reality in your eyes
Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside
I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the sky, under my skin
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love to feel for the first time
We're crashing
Into the unknown
We're lost in this
But it feels like home
I'm feeling alive all over again
As deep as the scar that's under my skin
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right
Where I belong with you tonight
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Like being in love to feel for the first time
Like being in love, she says, for the first time
Like being in love to feel for the first time
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Her face is a map of the world
Is a map of the world
You can see she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
And everything around her is a silver pool of light
The people who surround her feel the benefit of it
It makes you calm
She holds you captivated in her palm
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
I feel like walking the world
Like walking the world
You can hear she's a beautiful girl
She's a beautiful girl
She fills up every corner like she's born in black and white
Makes you feel warmer when you're trying to remember
What you heard
She likes to leave you hanging on her word
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
And she's taller than most
And she's looking at me
I can see her eyes looking from a page in a magazine
Oh she makes me feel like I could be a tower
A big strong tower
She got the power to be
The power to give
The power to see
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see (Suddenly I see)
Why the hell it means so much to me
darnit. now i have to go download some more music
ReplyDelete