I'm cleaning .. heh heh .. the weekly weekend onslaught ..
I've only got to the start of the lounge ..
.. and over the vaccum cleaner .. the driveway alarm is driving me bonkers ... lol ..
The boys are going up and down collecting spring flowers .. thoughtful, lovely .. and has made a change from WW #*lost count* between them ... but the alarm has gone off about 20 times in the last 2 mins ... so off it goes .. lol ..
Yep I will forget to turn it back on ..
.. and yes someone will catch me in my PJ's and dressing gown ..
But hah .. it's the weekend!
Give a mum a break!
Oooh and I just found this while finding clipart for the post ...
The Keep it Clean Plan ..
Hah .. another blog for organising to add to my list .. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment